Objective of this blog

For everyone to POST and COMMENT (almost) anything. , .... for now. ;-)

Rules and Regulation

No nude photo and personal attack.

What you should do first?

Please kindly sign up my Guest Book first. ;-)

How to post a topic for discussion?

Now comes the moment that you are waiting for... Just send an email with the title and content to Penang.Factory.eBlog@blogger.com . You can attach picture, but please... make the file size small.

Please sign up the Guest Book. It is fun and easy!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Want to know what a student think after attending Agilent's Young Enterprise Program?

This is an exact copy of what a student think after he attended the Young Enterprise activity conducted by Agilent Technologies.

***************************************************
Last Thursday, I did not go to school but I went to Agilent Technologies factory at the Bayan Lepas free trade zone. It’s not a factory or office visit, but I was just attending a Young Enterprise related workshop which talked on Liquidation process of a company, reports and how to run a annual general meeting for a company.

I still got no idea what that Agilent Tech produce. Anyway, I am not so interest with Agilent Tech because it’s not technology computer related company like Apple, Dell, HP etc.

Back at the school, before going off to Agilent Technologies factory, 2 prefects did eventually followed me, stopped me and searched me. Form 3 prefects were trying to be a hero. They took my phone and a strip of Mentos. Of course I took it back right away at the discipline office because I was not to school on that day so I actually have the rights to take whatever I want to. Prefect please piss off.

It was a big auditorium with nice sounds system and lighting. Though the talks and all were boring and it was just filling our time. It’s better to be in school because I need not to be search again. Prefects are on the move more than before, it’s all the junior but not the senior.

I got no chance to take photos outside the auditorium because one of the Agilent Tech people told me not to take any photos outside the hall. Well, it’s just a sharing on my recent activity in school. =) Agilent Tech is huge but does not fancy me a lot, except with their provided meal, washroom and the auditorium hall. Hehe.

***************************************************

If you want to know whether I am telling the truth or not, please visit:

http://nickchan.net/2008/08/19/workshop-at-penang-agilent-technologies/

Note: I am not trying to promote his blog.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Report a problem with this site.